What if you could have a global impact while learning from incredible instructors?
During the Beta Phase of YWAM Virginia Learn! our primary goal was to get the content out to the world; to do so, we created courses with minimal content beyond the video lessons. Our goal, however, is ultimately to offer clear descriptions and guidance and quality quizzes and follow-up.
This takes time; in fact, with 28 courses and counting, amounting to 170+ hours of content, it is too much time for our limited staff.
This is where you come in.
You can Adopt a Course!
That’s right: we are looking for people like you to claim a course and help raise it to something amazing!
Here’s what it looks like when you Adopt a Course:
- You’ll begin by joining our Beta Team for FREE here.
- Take a moment to pray to invite the Spirit on this journey, and throughout the process.
- Check out the courses, see what which one hasn’t been adopted, and claim one!
- Commit to completing the course entirely; as you do so, take note on issues, typos, and ideas.
- Also take note of copy to build out the course, like “Lesson descriptions”, “Key Verses”, and “Calls to Action”
- For each lesson, come up with 3-5 quiz questions with answers
- Share your feedback on this simple form after each lesson.
- If you enjoyed the experience, repeat with another!
By doing this, you will be having a real, long-term global impact! These courses are already being explore by individuals in nations around the world, and you have a chance to enhance their experience!
Courses are limited, so join our “Adopt a Course” team and claim your favorite before it’s gone!