Our Commitment to You the Donor:
Youth With A Mission/University of the Nations Virginia uses your gifts wisely and efficiently. We always want to be worthy of your trust and confidence.
We accurately acknowledge and generate receipts all gifts. For a copy of our form 990, simply contact us directly or visit GuideStar online. Our Federal Tax ID number is 52-1360030.
Per IRS guidelines all contributions to Youth With A Mission/University of the Nations Virginia are income tax deductible and made with the understanding that Youth With A Mission/University of the Nations Virginia has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.
1. Acquisition of Information. We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or is otherwise necessary to provide a high level of service efficiently and securely.
2. Our Employees and Privacy. We train all of our employees about the importance of privacy. We give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
3. Security Measures. We make access to privacy-sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural and technological controls, consistent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties. We will provide individually-identifiable information about consumers to third parties only if we are compelled to do so by order of a duly-empowered governmental authority, we have the express permission of the consumer, or it is necessary to process transactions and provide our services.
- Individual Team Member: Any individual team member’s deposit and or fees will be fully refundable minus the 3% processing fee up to 30 days prior to their arrival, upon which deposits and or fees will be non-refundable.
- Student Fees: All student fees are fully refundable minus the 3% processing fee within the first 30 days of initial processing, which after all fees will be non-refundable.
- Staff Fees: All staff fees are fully refundable minus the 3% processing fee within the first 30 days of initial processing, which after all fees will be non-refundable.
- Donations: All donations are subject to IRS rules. All donations are fully refundable minus the 3% processing fee within the first 30 days of initial processing, which after all donations will be non-refundable.
- Emergency Refund Requests: Any refund requested due to emergency outside of the refundable time period will be reviewed and handled on a case by case basis. The approval or disapproval of such a request will be solely up to Youth With A Mission Virginia’s assessment of the situation, and once determined may not be contested.
References payments cannot be taken from OFAC restricted countries (Myanmar, Cuba, Iran, Sudan, and Syria), any attempt to do so will be declined.